A Spring Yoga Retreat with Tara Morris & Michele Martin
May 5 - May 7
Please join Tara and Michele in Plymouth, Vermont for three days of yoga, massage, meditation, great food, great people, and Vermont adventures!
Here’s what to expect and what the trip includes:
- A daily 90-minute heated, powerful vinyasa yoga class led by Tara Morris and special guest Michele Martin. Expect time to practice advanced poses, arm balances, and other poses you’ve been wanting to experiment with.
- ALL your meals beginning with dinner on Thursday night and ending with breakfast on Sunday morning. These will be delicious, home-made, paleo-friendly food that will make you feel fit, healthy and free. Chef Kelley is happy to teach you her paleo ways if you’re interested! She’s also ready to accommodate food allergies so no worries!
- Onsite massage available (additional charge)
- Meditation practice after yoga.
- Restorative yoga nightly. Think bolsters, props, and other relaxing, delicious ways to treat your body and send you off to a deep, restful sleep.
- Accomodations at Good Commons.
- Lots of free time every day to spend it however you’d like. You can read, write, nap, or learn how to cook delicious paleo food with Chef Kelley. We will be putting together adventures to a brewery, a farm, and a hike, but it’s up to YOU how you spend your days.
We want you to return home renewed, refreshed, and empowered.
Any questions, just email me Tara at the address below.
Space is limited to 13 people so sign up soon to guarantee your spot! Just click on the event website below to be directed to the sign up page for this weekend getaway.
Latest posts by Mary Camilleri (see all)
- Eco-friendly Vacation Rentals with GetawayGreen.com - January 13, 2016