Brew You Weekend! with Leanne Maciel, Sarah Hemphill & Leslie McDonald
June 8 - June 11
Join us for a Brew Your Weekend Yoga Retreat – 3 Days of Mountains, Food, Meditation and Fun to BREW all parts of YOU!
Our friends Leanne Maciel, Sarah Hemphill and Leslie McDonald once again will bring you a weekend of food, drink and meditation. You will explore the process of distilling and fermenting, to bring YOUR unique ingredients into balance.
It’s nourishment for mind-body-spirit, packed with practical tools to distill your most essential, happy, healthy self.
– Yoga, hiking and kayaking with stunning mountain views
– Vegetables, kombucha, beer oh my! Explore the power of fermented foods to preserve not only food but our health during our Fermentation Party!
– Taste fine whiskey distilled by Sarah and experience the connection between the arts of distillation & meditation in ceremony inspired by alchemists & medicine men of old.
– Find ease in healthy cooking as we create a nutritious dinner to share.
– Relax in the hot tub and enjoy the fire pit in the evenings.
3 nights accommodation @ Good Commons Retreat Center
All meals & snacks Thurs night through Sun morning
Yoga, Hiking, Kayaking/Canoeing
Fermentation Party, Cooking Class
Shamanic Journey, Whiskey Meditation Ceremony
Rates Per Person:
Shared Room (2 people per room) ($875)
Shared Loft Sleeping ($725)
$250 Deposit to register
Boston – 2 hours 45 mins by car
Manchester, New Hampshire – 2 hours by car
Burlington, VT – 2 hours by car
Leanne is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Yoga & Zumba Instructor, food & wine lover! After 15 years in corporate life, six in the beer industry, she followed her passion for wellness, nutrition and fitness to jumpstart her own Health Coaching business. She’s passionate about simplifying health and making it fun!
This spiritual entrepreneur is a student of the yogis and the shamans. A home distiller and whiskey lover. She has her MBA and BAs in Philosophy and Dance and has taught dance, yoga, and meditation. She now leads global retreats for mind- body-spirit immersion. Once upon a time, she was a Director for a Fortune 500. Her business strategy now is to love Life and act with clear felt purpose.
Leslie is a Board Certified Health Coach, a Reiki II healer and holds a BA and MSPC. Her approach to wellness does not just focus on foods you eat, but also on relationships, career and physical activity. You can find her most mornings working out, cooking with her husband, at the park with her rescue dog, or with a smoothie in one hand & dark chocolate in the other.
Latest posts by Mary Camilleri (see all)
- Eco-friendly Vacation Rentals with GetawayGreen.com - January 13, 2016